Relevance Lab strives to provide our users with exceptional products and services. To do so, we must collect personal information from you. This information is necessary to conduct business with our existing and potential customers. We collect and use this information only where we may legally do so. This policy explains what personal information we collect, how we use it, and what rights you have to that information.
RELEVANCE LAB is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy, together with any other documents referred to in it, sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By visiting this website, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Information We Collect from You
We will collect and process the following categories of data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on the website (Site), interacting with the Site, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you sign up to our newsletter service, make an inquiry about our products and services or log a support ticket.
The information you give us will include your name, address, e-mail address, and phone number, as well as preliminary information about your business.
Information we collect about you. This is information that we collect automatically about your visit to our website (Site). It typically involves technical information and is often collected using small data files called “cookies”. This information helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse the Site and also to indicate where the Site requires improvement.
Information we receive from other sources.
This is information that we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate. This also includes information that we receive from third parties, such as business partners, sub-contractors in technical services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, and so on. We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
Social Media Platforms
We operate social media platforms. It is our process and protocol that any personally identifiable data gathered on these platforms is only in response to users interacting out of their own volition with our marketing pages. The contact is deemed as a legitimate business inquiry. The personal contact data is removed from the site once the inquiry is processed or the user has requested so.
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our website. We anonymize this data at the point of collection and automatically delete user and event data that is older than two years.
What personal information does Relevance Lab Collect from the Registration/Contact Form?
Depending on the circumstances, the following are the types of personal information you might provide us:
Deployed Product Details
Uses Made of the Information
All information about you that we collect or receive, whether of a personal or technical nature, may be used by us in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products, and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services that we, or our selected partners, offer that are similar or relevant to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, such contact will only be made by email or phone from which you can opt-out at any time; to notify you about changes to our services;
- To administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, system and security updates, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve the Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant promotional content to you
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your information with:
For Relevance Lab & Service Workbench on AWS Collaboration Sign Up:
Please note the data collected through this form will be shared and used by Relevance Lab and AWS Teams (Service Workbench) for the purpose of providing support and product updates only. You can deregister at any point by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of the Site;
- Third-party support services, such as but not limited to project management tools, accounting systems, and hosting data centers.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our clients will be one of the transferred assets;
- To protect our rights, property, or safety, or those of our clients or others.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information that you provide to us is stored on our, or our selected business partners, secure servers, and we will take reasonable steps to protect your information in accordance with this policy, including (without limitation):
- Installing a secure firewall;
- Using anti-virus protection software;
- Encrypting data; and
- Carrying out regular back-ups.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to the Site; and any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
You have the following rights under law in respect of your personal information:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information
- The right of access to your information to verify the legality of our use of it
- The right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is rectified
- The right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it
- The right to restrict the use of your information
- The right to obtain and reuse the information that we have about you for your own purposes
- The right to object to certain uses (such as for marketing purposes)
- The right not to be subject to a decision that has a legal effect on you that has been based on an automated decision.
Should you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may do so at any time by writing to us at the address given below. In some cases, we are permitted to charge a small fee of no more than $ 10 in respect of our administrative costs.
Access, Correction & Removal of Personal Information
You can request to access, update or remove the personal information we maintain of you through the processes mentioned below:
Removal: If you would like to request removal of the personal information we hold about you, please mail us your details to DPO@Relevancelab.com (Please note: removal of personal information in certain cases may impact the use of our product and service and hence may be subjected to declining the request of deletion to maintain frictionless delivery of product and services)
After you have emailed us your request of accessing, correcting, or removing your personal information with your details, our team will reach out to you to do the needful depending on the circumstances.
Disclaimer: The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
How can you contact Relevance Lab?